Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Wednesday weigh in!

This is gonna be quick! I had a super busy evening after work I had to go food shopping AND cook. I made fish, threw it in the oven an let it take care of itself. We had left over roasted green beans and that was it. Blah, Wednesday..

I did weigh in and I'm happy to say I'm down another 1.2 lbs! I lost a total of 4.4 lbs since Jan. 9, 2013. I got a late start getting myself focused and hyped up in the beginning of the month. I'm happy I didn't gain 4.4 lbs! Which could've easily happened if I wasn't making any effort to be Super Fabulous by my 40th birthday.

The Sparkpeople weight tracker says, I should have lost 3 more pounds than I have. I hope to catch up. If I can fix my leg pain I can work out better.

I am going to get a sport massage on Friday to see about easing my calve pain. I found this article about low back pain and how your calf pain could be causing it. This article explains exactly what I've been feeling. I used to have plantar fasciitis really bad, wore orthotics for a long time. When I was thinner it stopped bothering me. I'm wondering if it could be related, when I had that pain I felt it more in my arches than up the back of my leg. I will be calling my podiatrist too to see when I can get an appointment.

Yay! 4.4lbs GONE!!

1 comment: